Eventually, Facebook may know more about your intimate habits than your best friend. This means that whoever has access to the data can market directly to you in ways that take advantage of this deep, intimate familiarity with literally your likes. This should be obvious to anyone who sees how much of their personal lives people are pouring into the public domain, yet, people seem willing to compromise their privacy and few stop to think about the Orwellian implications. The vision he presents makes me think of a spin on the old joke about two such-and-such who walk into a bar.
The future rewrite is more like this:.
Contact our healthcare law and FDA attorneys for legal advice relevant to your healthcare venture. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Contact Us.
- Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave is Driving New Business Opportunities?
- The Rise of the Network Society, With a New Preface: Volume I: The Information Age: Economy, Society, and Culture (Information Age Series).
- See a Problem?.
- Product details!
And More…. By Michael H Cohen. Apart form business owners and managers, the book provides enough ideas and information for entrepreneurs to use data to create new solutions and applications for the information hungry market. Prasanna Bidkar is co-founder and partner at RightMix Technologies. He writes about technology, books on non fiction book reviews blog, and Movies and TV Shows on his entertainment blog.
This article was written for Business 2 Community by Prasanna Bidkar. Learn more about writing for B2C. Join over 50, of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter which features the top trends, news and expert analysis to help keep you ahead of the curve. Your Baby is Ugly. Free Webcast: Your Baby is Ugly!
Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities | eBay
Toggle navigation Business 2 Community. Image: Why Do Content Marketing? Why Do Content Marketing? Facebook LinkedIn Flipboard 0. Discuss This Article. Add a Comment. Click here to cancel reply. Sign up for our weekly newsletter. And with smartphone activity becoming as common as breathing, customers are now online almost every second of every day.
Data Crush examines the forces behind the explosive growth in data and reveals how the most innovative companies are responding to this challenge. This never-ending onslaught of data is indeed daunting, but the opportunity to capitalize on it all is too much to pass on.
- Modern Chlor-Alkali Technology: Volume 5?
- Download Data Crush How The Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities;
- Why ‘Data Efficiency’ is the Next Big Phrase in IT.
- The Great Triad;
- The care of horses : a book for all who have practical charge of horses?
Data Crush will help you make sense of it all and formulate the best plan of attack for your specific needs. The Lean Startup. Eric Ries.
Why ‘Data Efficiency’ is the Next Big Phrase in IT
Hacking Growth. Morgan Brown. Sean Ellis. The Digital Transformation Playbook. David Rogers. Disciplined Entrepreneurship. Bill Aulet. Fundamentals of Project Management. Joseph Heagney. Customer Success. Nick Mehta. Finith Jernigan. Business Process Management and the Balanced Scorecard.
Ralph F. Tien Tzuo. Lean Six Sigma. Michael L. George Sr. Performance Partnerships. Robert Glazer. New Product Development For Dummies. Robin Karol.
Data Crush : How The Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities
Rob Adams. Escape Velocity. Geoffrey A. Eric Greenberg.
Product Management For Dummies. Brian Lawley.
- Ride The Information Tidal Wave: Crush or be Crushed.
- Fa la la la Felt 45 Handmade Holiday Decorations?
- Download Data Crush: How The Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities.
- Mastering the Business of Global Trade: Negotiating Competitive Advantage Contractual Best Practices, Incoterms, and Leveraging Supply Chain Options.
Andrea Belz. Sales Growth. Thomas Baumgartner. Ken K. Reza Soudagar. Steve Wehrenberg. Monetizing Innovation.
Madhavan Ramanujam. Business Restructuring. Carla Zilka.