Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Disability: Controversial Debates and Psychosocial Perspectives - Deborah Marks - Google книги
Volume 8 , Issue 5 September Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Dr Brian Watermeyer
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers.
Write a customer review. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more.
- Key Issues in Bioethics: A Guide for Teachers!
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
- On compromise and rotten compromises.
Disability: Controversial Debates and Psychosocial Perspectives
Deborah Marks examines current theories and practices relating to disability. The focus of the work is not disabled people as 'objects' of study but rather an analysis of disability as it has been historically and culturally constructed and psychically experienced. This text will be essential reading for students on the growing number of Disability Studies courses, as well as students, policy-makers and professionals in social policy, social work, cultural studies and nursing.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.
click here USD Overview Deborah Marks examines current theories and practices relating to disability. Product Details. Average Review.
- Seville, Córdoba, and Granada: A Cultural History (Cityscapes)?
- Quantum theory of optical coherence;
- Disability : Controversial Debates and Psychosocial Perspectives.
- Disability: Controversial Debates and Psychosocial Perspectives.
- Read Disability: Controversial Debates and Psychosocial Perspectives Ebook Free?
- Disability: controversial debates and psychosocial perspectives?
- Disability: Definitions, Models, Experience (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy);
Write a Review. Related Searches.
- No customer reviews?
- The Male Dancer.
- Account Options.
- The AIG Story!
- Daily Express (05 October 2015);
- Econometrics of Health Care.
Handbook of Father Involvement: Multidisciplinary Perspectives,.