Book Description Wiley?
Blackwell, New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. Established seller since Seller Inventory IQ Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
Regression Models for Time Series Analysis (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
Seller Inventory n. Never used! This item is printed on demand.
Book Description Condition: New. Language: English. Brand new Book.
Seller Inventory APC Montgomery; Cheryl L. Montgomery ; Cheryl L. Jennings ; Murat Kulahci. Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title An accessible introduction to the most current thinking in and practicality of forecasting techniques in the context of time-oriented data. Review : "This would be an appropriate source for use in a first course in time series analysis. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
- On Fathers Day. Cindy Gambinos Shattering Account of Her Childrens Revenge Murders?
- Account Options.
- Wild Religion: Tracking the Sacred in South Africa.
Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Wiley, U.xavecasboha.tk
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell | IDEAS/RePEc
Lee Vancouver, BC, Canada. Seller Rating:. Published by Wiley Total number of pages: Meeker, Gerald J. Hahn, and Louis A.
Macdonald, and Roland Langrock. Woodward, Henry L. Gray, and Alan C.
- On the use of a linear model for the identification of feedback systems.
- Selected Aspects of Cancer Progression: Metastasis, Apoptosis and Immune Response;
- On the use of a linear model for the identification of feedback systems | SpringerLink.
- mathematics and statistics online.
Elliott eds. Published by CRC Press, Alexandre Trindade. ISBN by A. Davis, S. Holan, R.
Lund, R. ISBN by T. Published by Oxford University Press , Oxford , Montgomery , Cheryl L. Jennings and Murat Kulahci eds. Box , Gwilym M. Jenkins , Gregory C.